The Vine video-snippet sharing app may have taken a hit with the arrival of Instagram’s mini-video capabilities, but Vine remains the one place on Earth where you can get a personal insight into Tyler, the Creator‘s dietary habits. And what a carb-filled regime the Odd Futurist feasts on! Forget trendy notions of locally-sourced organic food — in Tyler, the Eater’s world carbohydrates are the only appropriate food group and, handily, most of his dietary staples can be picked up at a humble gas station. Here’s how to shape up for summer, Tyler style.
1. Start your day by bonding with your oatmeal.
2. When dismantling a pizza always finish the bread.
3. Limited edition Lays add variety to your diet. Collect them all.
4. It is imperative to start from the bottom when tackling a sandwich.
5. Be warned: A tomato-less sandwich can be a volatile thing.
6. Remember: lashings of mayonnaise will rescue a failing sandwich choice.
7. If you must partake in a cleanse, lettuce and ice-cream is the way to go.
8. Eat your grits.
9. Lettuce is best used as a comedic prop.
10. Be nice and share your dessert.