Lollapalooza 2013 was this weekend in Chi-town and, as always, it was a real banger. Nine Inch Nails rocked but were also scary. (Have you seen the veins on Trent Reznor‘s neck?) Vampire Weekend provided pop-rock goodness. Kendrick Lamar blew people away. Robert Smith of the Cure wore mascara. It ruled. The crowd was getting funky, too. There were gymnastics, Unicorns, men’s sanitary products, and for some reason, the ever-present visage of Honey Boo Boo. Hive scoped out some of the best instagrams, for your viewing pleasure
1. Random packets of “Dude Wipes” were found lying all over the ground.
2. Majestic unicorns were sighted galloping around the festival fields.
3. Kendrick Lamar warned us of 19th century plagues.
4. HONEY BOO BOO SEES ALL. HONEY BOO BOO KNOWS ALL.
5. “There is always someone on the motherfuckin’ pole,” said Kim of Matt and Kim.
6. Icona Pop came dressed for Samurai Combat.
7. Spontaneous gymnastics.
8. Bros will never disappear.
9. The punk rock fanny pack is back in style.
10. Eve had some pretty cool fingernails.
11. Wheel chair crowd surfing during Dog Blood!
12. Toilet humor.
13. The guys in Vampire Weekend were feeling very baroque.
14. Trent Reznor ate human beings alive.
15. The Chosen One saluted Satan before resuming raving.